Saturday, January 8, 2011

Female Awareness

Ji-Soo got me this two hour class for Christmas and it was fantastic. The woman who gives the class is knowledgeable, funny, engaging, patient and encouraging. I wish I could gift this experience to every woman I know. The best part: the entire first hour was all about how to avoid physical confrontations, which for me was as or even more useful than the second hour of strikes and breaking holds. Check her out and pass on the word to any woman you know in the NYC area!

http://www.femaleawareness.com/

1 comment:

  1. I went to the site and shared some of the notes, ie STAY OFF THE PHONE. Posted it and have found thanks from MA to CA, and MA to FL. Since there doesn't seem to be a review of that first hour of awarness training, would you consider reviewing it for us non-City women? I know I'd appreciate more detail. And to Ji, what a wise and loving gift. Aunt S

    ReplyDelete