Saturday, November 21, 2009

Photo Update

Here are some pictures that Dad took while he was here:



Dad was amazed at the size of the leaves in the Cloud Forest.


This is my school!


This is the library at the Monteverde Friends School. This is my favorite place in Costa Rica. Maybe. This is my favorite indoor place in Costa Rica. Yes. Our kids have been doing a research project and some days I take a group here to work. They sit quietly and learn in the sun lit library. Could it get any better?


This is me eating a granadilla. I have no idea what it is called in English and neither does anyone else I've asked. Any ideas? Dad thought that the packet of seeds inside looks like a brain.


Gooey, juicy and delicious. I especially like this picture because you can see my feet, and they look little and far away.


This is the steepest part of the hill on the way to Santa Elena. This is almost in Santa Elena. See how just past the intersection the road disappears? Yeah.


This is what Dad and I bought at the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning. Yummy, fresh, local produce.


Dad's feet in the mud. I love this picture and I love him for taking it. It hasn't rained this much since he left.


This picture is funny because Dad saved it as Whywasthispicturetaken.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I love the library and signs of Dewey's system. I don't know if there is an equvilant for the internet. Guess it's Google'ing.

    ReplyDelete