Sunday, May 16, 2010

Scorpion Update

Last night as I lay innocently in my bed watching a movie, I heard a clicking noise and looked up. There, above my head where the wall meets the ceiling was a three inch, tan, scorpion investigating my home. I paused for a minute in fear, cursed a little and then went to get a container and a broom. I paused again and then as I tried to sweep the horrid creature off the wall and onto the floor to be corralled into a plastic container it reached up and pulled itself back into the space between the wall and the ceiling. I didn't even know there was a space there. This is my bedroom. I hate this.

Tomorrow, when I go downtown to get my mom off the bus from San Jose, I am going to buy a can of Scorpion Killer. I am going to carry this lovely can around with me every second of every day and use it with glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment