Friday, August 5, 2011

My Life: Summer 2011 - Last Bit

So, I got to go to Alaska for a wedding and had an amazing time and love loved it but then I left in camera in NYC and came back to Costa Rica and I have nothing to show for it. But, I will leave you with this link where my PIC has written wonderfully about it. He took most of the pictures anyway: http://have-not.blogspot.com/

And also, some pictures of the orange tree, happy with new growth in it's Brooklyn greenhouse. You can see other posts of my beloved orange tree at the link above also. This silly tree has brought me hours and hours of happiness. Oh, and it's not really an orange tree.


Background: Apt. 15C


Background: Williamsburg, Brooklyn.



Background: Joy, joy, joy.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are always enjoyed but your words present some of my favorite images. Where are the words? ;-(
    That Aunt

    ReplyDelete