Monday, January 9, 2012

Changes

Goodbye Monteverde

To be honest, I don't really want to say to much more about it. It was a sad but wonderful last few days. I found myself crying more than once, and grateful all the time. My last night I spent with friends and fireworks - what more could a girl ask?

Some older stuff
Ji-Soo came to visit for a few days in October. We went to the beach, where it was cold and rainy. It was the start of an 11 day stretch of non-stop rain. There were land slides all over the place, none fatal as far as I know. We did get stuck in some weather related traffic delays.

Even cold rainy pacific coast Costa Rica is beautiful.


This one cost us about a 40 min. delay.


This one about 20 min. What I didn't get a picture of what the back half of the semi truck that was ripped apart, presumably by the land slide.

Thanksgiving Day Hike with Dad and Kenna

Hummingbird nest we found (Dad found) - Purple Throated Mountain Gem. Later that same day we saw the mom sitting on the nest. The next day or two days later we went back and found the nest with babies in it!


One of my favorite videos ever. Make sure your sound is on so you can hear the wind.


Oh, Monteverde

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have made these posts..... including the videos. Luv Aunt suz

    ReplyDelete