Monday, November 15, 2010

New Things

Sunday November 14, 2010

Some More New Things(why does everything seem so new recently?):

-I love eggs. I eat fried eggs all the time. Ever since I have decided the grocery list I have not bought eggs. I don’t mind the taste, but they make me sleepy. Until about a month ago. I bought some eggs and fried one for breakfast the morning before I left for San Jose to fly back to New York in October. And now I’m hooked. I hardly eat meat or cheese here and think my body is asking for protein.

-My body has been asking for lots of things lately. When I’m hungry its not just hunger, it’s craving. It’s always craving. I get more exercise here then I’ve gotten since high school and I feel my body responding. It’s become gluttonous for exercise. I’ve always felt better the more active I’ve been but it’s risen to a new intensity. Even one day without at least 20 min or exercise and I find myself slipping into cranky and sad. I’ve always been intimidated by people who NEED to exercise every day and now I am one of those people. I wonder about the month I will spend in Brooklyn over Christmas and New Years. How the hell will I exercise in the freezing cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment