Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bugs and Bites

Update on the arm (since I know you are all super interested): it's still a little swollen, and hot, and drove me crazy in Meeting today with itching.


Also, I've had another encounter with a not dead insect. I hate it when this happens. I woke up this morning to find a curled up, "dead" spider on the floor. No biggie - I slid him across the floor with my toe and out onto the porch. It was only when I got down and close that he started to move. And then I noticed how hairy it was. Gross.


The "dead" spider on my porch.


And then it did this.


And then it passed out and I got up and walked away.

1 comment:

  1. your non-violent stance on your indoor arthropod population has resulted in spiders dying of old age on your floor. at some point i think you will turn into a ruthless killer.

    ReplyDelete