Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Vacation As Seen By My Tummy

Here I am in Brooklyn eating curry soup:


Here is my favorite person ever attacking a "wit whiz" from Pat's in Philly:


Energetic french man making us volcanoes:


that looked like this:


Snow storm in Philly. You can see the fruit, cheese and bread tray reflected in the window:


This was my lunch at Saigon Grill in Manhattan with Megan:


Back in Brooklyn. Smoked horseradish cheddar cheese. So delicious. I think it looks like cheese cake.


Our desserts here in North Carolina: peppermint white chocolate covered Ritz peanut butter sandwich (I'm not even making that up) and peeled, roasted chestnuts from the Korean grocery store in NYC that my mom and aunt lovelovelove:


Pomegranates in a blue glass bowl (Raquel, where are you?):


Eating with my vegan mom:

2 comments:

  1. i'm here, and pomegranate-less. where are pictures of YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so the pomegrante was already posted... but I read out of order. Just love all the food photos here and elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete